Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Week one

Well, the good news is that my exercise has more than doubled and I am starting to eat right and use my points. But what did I find out (not much to my surprise since I did take a detour to Taco bell whoops!) a gain of 1.6 pounds. But what really matters is that I feel ten times better since I exercise everyday. I'm no longer doing pilates as much since the weighted ball broke while I was doing sit ups and that caused the bungy strap to leave a nice bruise on my leg. Thanks Everlast! But I walk a lot. And since my favorite pasttime is shopping, I've been pasrking way way out in the north eighty! Yeah, pretty far and I found that if I am going to shop, as I know I will, I get more exercise by walking the store before I even pick up anything.
So, in summary: Taco Bell not such a good thing, exercise GREAT!

1 comment:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Great job on the excercise. It will definitely pay off in the long run. :)