Monday, January 8, 2007

I feel good....

I had a LOT of energy today. I was in a good mood. It was nice for a change. I got up, had a good breakfast, got lots done at work, got a lot of errands done, packed a lunch for work and didn't eat any crap from the vending machines. and I worked out for 45 mins.....I actually had been looking forward to it all day.

I really needed that boost when I got on the scale this morning. Now that I FINALLY got past that damn 268 I had been hanging around at or above for so long, I don't ever want to see it again. I just want to keep on taking those pounds off one by one.

You guys are all doing a great job, keep it up!

2 comments:

J(ohnny), E(ma), T(im), A(nissa) R(ajala).......Jetarajala said...

Wow, that is so awesome Lisa. I'm hoping that as I loose weight, some of these odd ailments I've been dealing with (which usually zaps my energy/drive) will subside.

Glad you are feeling better!

Keep it up....

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Woo hoo! :)