Friday, January 5, 2007

How Do You Handle?

Okay, so we woke up late and had to get dressed fairly quickly to get to the dentist today.

So, we all left the house without breakfast. So, I hit Mcdonalds which isn't a big deal, but I was starving and wanted a salad, but knew I wouldn't be able to sit down and eat it because I still had to drop off Johnny at school.

Anyhow, I ate bad at lunch and continued to do so throughout the day.

This is what I ended up doing (after 1 lb loss this week).

snack wrap
small french fry
hot tea
two servings of homemade chicken salad (grilled chicken, romain lettuce, tomatoes, olives, feta cheese, carrots and avocados)
3 pieces of chocolate
1 oreo brownie
2 cups of coffee

So, any tips on how to workout a better eating plan for a day gone awry?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

when i have days like that, i just do the best i can and not dwell on the 'bad' choices.

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

I am trying to have more "healthy" foods on hand. There are days though when I feel like I did terrible so why stop now. But for obvious reasons that is a bad attitude to have. I guess it would be better just to try and make better choices for the next foods I eat.