Saturday, January 6, 2007

I was on a roll.....

So, I got up early and left before anybody woke up. I planned on getting my hair done and then heading over to the gym. Well, I went into the hair place, watched a couple of the girls working on the hair and felt I was safe. No, I get the one that seemed to be unconfindent in her skills. She rolled my hair and put the solution on. Then, made me move so she should work on somebody elses hair. But, then she couldn't figure out if my hair was curly enough, so she called over other people. I couldn't tell what they were saying because they were speaking in their native tongue, but it was definately about the hair, because they were both messing with it. It was then that I was like I better start praying. It did turn out okay, but I couldn't go to the gym because she spilled conditioner all over the front of my shirt and sprayed the back of my shirt (soak and wet) when she was rinsing my hair out. Plus, I think she tried to snatch my headband.

Anyhow, so I had to come home and skip the gym. But, I promise, I will clean off my treadmill and get my workout anyway.

Meanwhile, I resisted buying a cupcake at Starbuks and instead got a egg sandwich w/sundried tomatoes and a cup of coffee. Might not be much better, but it definately was less sugar. That's for sure........

2 comments:

J(ohnny), E(ma), T(im), A(nissa) R(ajala).......Jetarajala said...

Yeah, got 32 mins job/walk on the treadmill this afternoon. I'm so proud of myself. I could have easily came up with so many excuses as to why I couldn't exercise today.

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Great job!! :) I hate going to get my hair done.