Thursday, January 18, 2007

inches

I have been feeling pretty low because I don't feel like I am doing good at this weight loss thing. I will lose a pound and gain a pound. This morning I stepped in the scale (I know! I should only weigh once a week) and I was back up a pound. It didn't help that I had a bad eating day yesterday. So, I thought, maybe I should take my measurements again. I took the big ones since I thought I might see some progress there.
I have lost:
2.5 inches in my hips
1 inch in my abdomen
1.5 inches in my thighs

So I have lost 5 inches along with my 2 pounds that keep going up and down. It looks like swimming is at least helping me tone up if not lose the weight. I will stay in my points today and maybe that will help some more!
Lisa posted this before but it is a great tool. To track your weight and inches go here.

2 comments:

J(ohnny), E(ma), T(im), A(nissa) R(ajala).......Jetarajala said...

That is so awesome Karen. I'm afraid to even take starting measurements.

Debbie said...

That's wonderful Karen. You know Dr. Oz says you shouldn't be as concerned about pounds as your waist measurment. Anything above 35 inches for women is not a good thing so keep up your swimming and you will drop the inches and the pounds.