Thursday, January 4, 2007

On pts but it was hard today!

I've managed to stay on points today but I had a hard time because I didn't have the time to eat the way I should. I had a 7 pt breakfast this morning with a whole wheat english muffin=2, two slices of canadian bacon=1, and 1 scrambled egg=2, 1 Tbsp cheese=1 and 1 cup of coffee with creamer=1.

Then I had to go visit a friend in the hospital an hour away from my house. I picked up a 1 1/2 liter bottle of water and a 6 pt. protein bar with me for lunch on the road. By the time I got home from the hospital, it was 3:00pm and I was starving. I waited until 5pm and had a small plate of nachos and a candy bar. So I have used up my 27 pts today and I'm still hungry! I think I will wait a little while and if I'm still hungry I'll use 5 flex pts for something. Didn't exercise today.

2 comments:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

You can do bulk 0 points stuff! A big green leafy salad with celery and stuff. I know that always sounds like the last thing I want. :)

J(ohnny), E(ma), T(im), A(nissa) R(ajala).......Jetarajala said...

celery salad.....oh yum.....uh, not so sure. LOL!