Saturday, January 13, 2007

Breakfast

I had a 7pt cinnimon roll for breakfast this morning. Luckily it filled me up but I don't want to make a habit of that! It was a Grands roll that I baked myself, but I wouldn't even have bought the can yesterday if I would have had my pts calculator with me. It's an invaluble tool to use at the grocery store because when you can see the pts before you buy it, it may save you the money, time and pts. I'm going to have no pts Garden Vegetable soup for lunch today with a salad and 1 left over chicken thigh which will give me about 3 pts for lunch. I haven't planned dinner yet but I will have 17 pts left for dinner and snacks so that's doable.

3 comments:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

It seems like it helps a ton to plan ahead like that. I had a 5 point brownie for breakfast....

Lisa said...

i agree,that points calculator is SO handy when shopping!

J(ohnny), E(ma), T(im), A(nissa) R(ajala).......Jetarajala said...

I don't know how many points, but I had a scrumptious bowl of shredded wheat this morning.

LOL!