Thursday, January 4, 2007

struggling

I'm having a really hard time with feeling full. I'm doing ok on my points, I've used a few of my flex points a day. It's just hard to balance out a decent meal points-wise and yet eat something that will make me full. Even the high-fiber/bulk stuff doesn't seem to help me feel full, which is leading me to believe that a lot of it is psychological. I'm not giving up though, I know this is gonna be tough. I just have to keep thinking of how much better I will feel when I lose this weight.

here is an awesome site http://www.weighttracker.info/Default.asp
You can keep track of weigh-ins, your measurements, your points, it even has points calculators on it. I challenge you all to go sign up and record at least your weight and measurements. I know taking your body measurements isn't pretty (at least for me), but once the weight starts coming off it's awesome to see the inches too. It's also a good reference when the scale isn't moving like it should be - you can see that you actually are losing the inches.

The next couple of days are going to be really tough for me. I have to work all day tomorrow, including basketball games tomorrow night; so i have to get something for lunch AND dinner that will keep me full, but that's not crappy fast food. And then Saturday i have an all day wrestling tournament- 8am to 6pm, so I'm going to really have to plan what to take. I can't leave, so if I don't take the right food with me, I'll end up eating hot dogs and chips. I think I may just go get a loaf of low-cal bread and some lunch meat to make sandwiches. If anyone has any ideas, let me know.

3 comments:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

I was just talking to Bobby about the psyhcological aspect of it. I feel satisfied in my stomach with the alotted points but in my head I am not getting enough food.

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

I just went and did all of my measurements!

J(ohnny), E(ma), T(im), A(nissa) R(ajala).......Jetarajala said...

I don't usually have a problem with feeling full. What I have a problem with is finding types of food that make me feel satisfied.