Wednesday, January 3, 2007

I am so

not posting points today. I had 1 and 1/2 cups honeycomb cereal for breakfast with nothing else because I knew we were going to PF Chang's for lunch. I did really well there eating 1 lettuce wrap, about a sixth of the fried rice and 1/3 of the lemon chicken plus 4 or 5 bites of the brownie they brought out with a candle for Bobby's birthday. So, I thought I would have a nice big salad for dinner. What should come in the mail today but a gift card for Chili's. That particular card can also be used at Romanos macaroni Grill. So after shopping at Target for awhile to spend some of the money from our gift cards (I got a little food processor, Corrine Bailey Ray, Lauren Hill, and 50 First Dates) we went to Romanos. I only had 1/2 a loaf of bread, a bowl of Chicken Toscana Soup, and 4 or 5 bites of the cake they brought out for Bobby's birthday. I can definitely say I am not anywhere close to hungry tonight.

Even though I sucked at points I did exercise! I went to the gym early this morning and swam like 20 laps (yes I know that is back and forth for a lap so I suppose I only did 10). The back of my legs are a little sore but it felt fantastic to swim! Someone though thought I shouldn't be going. When I went out to my car this morning there was a large sheet of ice on the windows. At least I knew where my scraper was. I just got a little more exercise than I was expecting!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Karen, it doesn't sound to me like you did bad at all. Don't be so hard on yourself. Just journal everything and count those pts!
Love ya,
Mom