Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Ergh!

I kind of thought my points would be blown out of the water today and boy was I right. I feel cruddy tonight and it is all because I ate way too much. I got up and went swimming before everyone got up. That part was good. I got home made breakfast for the kiddos (warmed up cinnamon rolls), made mac and cheese for MOPS and skipped breakfast because I knew there would be good food at MOPS. I tried to fill my plate with veggies. I put carrots and cauliflower on 2/3s of my plate. Then I had a very small scoop of my mac and cheese and a small slice of sausage. Then I came across very small crackers wrapped with Parmesan cheese and a slice of bacon. I had 4 of those. Then another girl at my table brought toffee bars. They were graham crackers with butter, sugar, pecans, and chocolate chips. I had 2 of those. After that I did not have eat again until dinner. I made cheeseburgers and french fries. They were really good but I think that is why my stomach is feeling cruddy.
Anyway, back on the wagon tomorrow. I am planning my 24 points for the day and I am starting the day with swimming. I am going to LOSE THIS WEIGHT!!!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Keep on trying honey. Be strong! I know there is lots of temptation out there. Next time have some breakfast. You really will be able to say no if you're not so hungry.

Anonymous said...

Long days, no time, running from here to there....it's the greatest challenge to eating healthy meals. Awesome efforts on your part...swimming in the a.m.!! Unfortunately for all of us trying to eat more consciously....those parties and get-togethers with food always pose a problem. A million meetings at WW and I still don't do this everytime.....but they say to eat your points meal at home, as you would, and then chew gum or sugar-free candy at the party. Always carry a water bottle too! Tell everyone you're holding true to your "self" promises these days. They'll admire you for it!

In the fight with you.
BusyBeeMom

Lisa said...

I had a rough day the other day too. We just have to accept it was a cruddy day and move on to the next.

I agree though, next time have a good breakfast. It's easier to say no when you can tell yourself you're not really hungry.