Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Protonix and Points

So, I am just over the 200 mark so I am supposed to get 26 WW points per day. But, at 199 I go down to 24 so I figured I should just start there. Well, I have definitely used more of my flex points this way but I feel better than I have in awhile.

I started taking Protonix last month for heartburn. I have a small hiatal hernia (which is apparently hereditary along with bad gallbladders...thanks mom! :) ) This drug is not the best thing in the world for me. For the most part it makes me feel better during the day but I am waking up at night choking on acid. I really think if I can get this darn weight off I won't have to take this medication. Right now it is helping my wallet feel lighter because it is expensive!

I did OK today but those darn biscoff cookies did me in. I gave most of them to the kids but had 2 servings of them instead of 1. They are gone now so no worries. Now, if I can get my hiney to the gym I would have exercise points that I could have as well. My alarm is set for 5:40. The pool opens at 6. Hopefully I won't turn the alarm off, roll over and go back to sleep. After I finish this and shave my legs (ya know for speed!) I am going straight to bed!

Here is my food intake today:
1 1/2 cups Honeycomb:3
3/4 cups blueberries:1
3/4 cups Milk: 2

4 biscoff cookies:3

2 tortillas:4
2 Oz cheese:4
WW strawberry smoothie:1

4 biscoff cookies:3

2 cups lettuce:1
1 Cup Broccoli:0
1/2 cup raspberries:.5
3 oz grilled chicken:3

1 cup popcorn:1
WW Fudge Bar:1
Hershey kiss:2

So 34 points today That would be 10 more of my flex points. So I am down to: 19 flex points for the week. Bobby birthday is tomorrow and we are going to PF Chang's for lunch. I think if I can stick with 1 lettuce wrap, a small serving of chicken fried rice, lots of water and a small serving of orange chicken I should be able to get out of there on about 17 points. I just will have a 1 point smoothie for breakfast and a big salad for dinner! It is in my plan! :)
have a good day tomorrow ladies!!

No comments: