Sunday, January 7, 2007

Hmmm

What is there to say today? Tomorrow is my first weigh in. We are going to PF Changs again tonight for a friends birthday. I have my points all counted out already. Hopefully I will see a weight loss tomorrow. I will post it tomorrow no matter what.

*Edit Well all the planning in the world was all well and good but I still went over. I had a bowl of honeycomb with 2%milk and blueberries for breakfast. Crazy Bread for lunch. Then at PF Changs I had 1 chicken lettuce wrap, 1 lettuce leaf, 1 and 1/2 mu shu pork burritos and 1/2 of the flourless dome cake. It doesn't feel like I ate myself out of house and home but I think the cake alone was way over the points. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

good for you on planning ahead!

J(ohnny), E(ma), T(im), A(nissa) R(ajala).......Jetarajala said...

That's awesome!

Good luck with the weigh in.