Monday, January 8, 2007

My weigh in is tomorrow...

and I will post whatever it is. We went to Applebee's for dinner tonight. I had 12 1/2 pts left for the day and had picked out what I was going to order from the WW dining out guide. As luck would have it, they didn't have the thing I picked so nothing else looked good from the WW menu. I ended up having a combo that was a cheese quesidilla for an appetizer, a Tequila Lime grilled chicken breast and a Maple butter Blondie for dessert. The quesidilla was cut into 4 pieces. One piece was badly burnt, so I discarded that. One piece didn't have much cheese so I didn't finish that. I gave two pieces to my daughter. The chicken breast was good and I cut that in half and put half in a box. The tortilla strips under the chicken were burnt so I didn't eat that. The rice was just plain nasty so I didn't eat that. I shared the blondie with my daughter and husband. So I guess I didn't do to bad. It's the worst meal I ever got from Applebees and I'm so grateful; )

3 comments:

J(ohnny), E(ma), T(im), A(nissa) R(ajala).......Jetarajala said...

Good luck with the weight in!

Sorry, I couldn't help but laugh about the Applebee's. That's weird, we've been to alot of AB across the country and I've never heard/seen a meal done that badly. LOL!

Should have just asked them for the chicken breast and been done with it!

Hope you enjoy the other half at home.

Lisa said...

Don't you just hate it when you have it all planned out and then they don't have what you want? Irritates the crap out of me.

sounds like you did pretty good overall though!

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

I told you! Applebees is gross! :) Actually the one by is is but most seem ok. I can't believe your meal was so bad!

Can't wait to hear about your weigh in!