Thursday, February 15, 2007

5K

So, I did a 5K today!

Actually, I got quite a workout. My intention was to go to an aerobics class, but the car got stuck on the ice. So, after spending 40 mins digging myself out, I was too late for class. So, I got on the treadmill and saw they had a 5K loop. Now, I did do quite a bit of walking and wasn't running particularly fast. However, I did manage to get my running spurts longer and longer. While not great (57 mins and some change), I finished. And, I finished after 40 mins of digging snow and ice.

That's 1 day of 21.


3 comments:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Great Job!!! :) 5k whew!

Debbie said...

Hurray for you! I'm going to have to try hard to keep up.

J(ohnny), E(ma), T(im), A(nissa) R(ajala).......Jetarajala said...

Don't worry yourself. I took today off. But my intention is to get into the gym first thing in the morning.