Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Today

Today is 11 of 15 days.....moving right along.

I ate stupid yesterday and gained a little of the weight back. Gonna try and do better today.

Feeling exceptionally good today. I think it's because the sun is out and I still went to the gym. Although, I will readily admit, I only worked out for 45 mins this morning. But, better than not working out at all. Maybe, I can convince myself the housework I'm about to do will count as exercise. LOL!

Hope you all are having a great one!

A

**************************************************************************

Update

We have 10 of 14 days.

I was sore this morning, but nada ouch in my shoulder. Today it was my biceps, but I realized that was a direct result of yesterdays workout. Got 45 mins step aerobics and 15 mins of light weight lifting. Whoot, whoot!

************************************************************************************

Is 9 of 13 days. Wow, that's almost two weeks.

Anyhow, got in a 60 minute workout. Did a little kick boxing, a little step work, a little abs and a little stretching. Just love my Wednesday instructor.

Although, I coudln't do a lot of the jab work because my shoulder is still hurting and figured it was better to low impact it for a couple of days instead of reinjurying it and having to sit out even longer.

3 comments:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Great job! I would love it if I could get to a gym that had all of that!

Debbie said...

I think I will start my 21 days over, starting today.

J(ohnny), E(ma), T(im), A(nissa) R(ajala).......Jetarajala said...

Karen-normally she doesn't do that all in one shot. She just tried something different. But I like that. Every couple of weeks she changes it up. She is also a ski instructor, so she incorporates that into her workouts as well. Unfortunately, she only has one class a week. Different instructors the other days.