Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Reasons To Stay Motivated

So, I've been bummed because I haven't been loosing weight despite all the extra working out I've been doing. Plus, I was semi depressed because my cycles are all messed up again.

Well, ladies, I finally stepped off the cliff and onto the scale this morning. I'm convinced my haywire cycle has kept me from seeing my true weight over the past few weeks.

As of this morning, I'm down to 203. I was up from the 205 to 208. So, that's 5 lbs. I'm sure, some of it was "cycle weight". But, I came down even lower than I was before my cycle, so I'm convinced it was because I didn't let myself get down and kept exercising.

Keep motivated everybody!

3 comments:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

WOohoo!! Awesome Anissa! See it is paying off! :)

Debbie said...

That is glorious!

J(ohnny), E(ma), T(im), A(nissa) R(ajala).......Jetarajala said...

Thanks you guys. You have no idea how much that means to me.