Friday, February 9, 2007

Cake for Breakfast

Last night I had Pokeeno at my house. This means that I had to cook for 12 people including dessert. I made tri tip steak, a big salad, garlic mashed red potatoes, and Hawaiian rolls. For dessert I made a triple chocolate bliss cake. It was all yummy and I ate a lot of salad and a little bit of everything else.

This morning the cake called to me. I ate 1 piece with a very small scoop of ice cream. Unfortunately I couldn't taste it at all. I am planning on staying in my points today. 24 points. The cake was 7 and ice cream 3 so I have 14 left. Off I go to plan what I am eating the rest of the day. If I keep feeling like this it won't be hard.

2 comments:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Ok, so I didn't keep track of my points but this is what I ate:
small piece of cake
very small scoop of ice cream
2 little hawiian rolls
extremely large baked potato
mini toblerone

That is all. I feel like crud because of the nasty cold I have so I just haven't felt like eating today. Maybe I can keep it up once I am feeling better

J(ohnny), E(ma), T(im), A(nissa) R(ajala).......Jetarajala said...

Gosh, I hope your feeling better soon.

I hate having the crud!