Thursday, February 1, 2007

Haven't been feeling or doing so well

I'm sure I've gained the weight I lost back. Well, not sure because I have so far refused to get back on the scale.

But, I got super stressed over school and ate a cupcake and then last night I think I ate um, atleast 8 cookies.

We are "ALL" sick with cold too. So, that can't be good. But in an effort to recover, all the cookies are gone and I bought a mondo bag of fruit. As soon as I'm done here, I am going to get on the treadmill despite me hacking up a lung. I promise not to overdue it though. The last thing I need is to be sick all weekend.

Plus, I'd hate to be sick when I have to go to my tutoring session. I can't miss it either because I have midterms begining on Monday.

2 comments:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Hey, you are aware and doing what you need to do. Don't overstress yourself when you are sick. Although I think excercise is supposed to be good for you when you are sick too.

Good luck on the midterms!

J(ohnny), E(ma), T(im), A(nissa) R(ajala).......Jetarajala said...

Thanks. I actually feel a little better after I exercised. Did about 35 mins walk/run on the treadmill.