Friday, March 9, 2007

Week in Review

Wednesday, March 14th......19 of 27 days. Not only do I have only 3 more days to make my goal and one more day off. I have worked out 3 days in a row. I don't do that often. My aerobics class was really good today.
*************************************************************


Tuesday, March 13th......18 of 26 days. That's only 4 more days to go. I did get my entire 60 mins on the treadmill today. I feel good too. Got my dose of energy. Hope it can get me through the whole day.
**********************************************************

Monday, March12th......17 of 25 days. But, I only did 45 mins today. But, I guess that's better than taking the day off.
*****************************************************


Okay, standing at 16 of 23 days. Almost there! (March 11th)
********************************************


Okay, I'm at 15 of 22 days. I say not bad. But, I have to make a concerted effort to get an extra day in the gym each week in order to make my goal. Only 8 days left. Wait, that doesn't seem right. I've gonna have to go back through my postings and check.

*Nope, that's right. Only 8 days left. Whoohoo and two more days I can take off. I got it, I got it. I say that now until I leave my shoes in the hubby's car again. LOL!

As for my unsweet days, this is not so easy. So far I'm 3 for 5 days. But, I suppose that's better than no days. I've eaten sweets twice this week.

1 comment:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

You are doing a great job and are very motivating! :)