Saturday, March 3, 2007

Getting Back on Track

Hi everybody,
Anissa, you are just doing great! Congratulations on keeping up the exercise. I managed to do an hour on the treadmill this morning before I started out for the day. Exercise is never going to be my favorite thing to do, but I know I have to do it. The days that I exercise are easier to stay on pts, too, since I'm not as hungry.
The key for me on the treadmill is having something else to do. I've seen women at the gym reading a book while they walk on the treadmill. That won't work for me because I have a hard time keeping my balance and not reading the same sentence fifty times. LOL.
This morning I put the movie "Shall We Dance" in my dvd player and the hour flew by. I figure that at least I can watch a whole movie about every two days that way.
How do you all stay motivated?

1 comment:

J(ohnny), E(ma), T(im), A(nissa) R(ajala).......Jetarajala said...

It's all forced. I'm not kidding. I do not like exercising, but like you know how important it is.

But, having people do it to helps. So, you all motivate me as well. Plus, it helps that the kids love going to the gym too (daycare for them).

The treadmill is boring beyond words. At the gym I take my MP3 player because it has FM stations . The gym TV's are are some of the Fm's stations. At home I play my music.