Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Stalled

and don't know why. I think I have lost all motivation to lose weight. I want to lose it I just don't want to do anything to get there. In my head I want a nutritionist or someone to plan out meals for me, buy the groceries, and cook the meals. I know that is not possible because they will suggest things like tuna on crackers, cottage cheese and tomatoes. All of those are on my "I don't eat that" list. I also don't want to tell anyone if I am on a diet because I am afraid of what people will think if I fail. Maybe I am stalled because I am afraid I will fail...or maybe I am afraid I will succeed and then gain it all back plus some like has happened in the past... Who knows.

I need some motivation ladies!

4 comments:

J(ohnny), E(ma), T(im), A(nissa) R(ajala).......Jetarajala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J(ohnny), E(ma), T(im), A(nissa) R(ajala).......Jetarajala said...

oh yeah, wish I had the cook too. An idea I've been toying with. After church on Sunday's, Tim would watch the kids and I would cook the entire weeks worth of dinners. Then, throughout the week, all I had to do was warm it up.

That might work for ya.

Just a thought.

J(ohnny), E(ma), T(im), A(nissa) R(ajala).......Jetarajala said...

Gah! I felt like that a few days ago. We all have so many psychological hurdles to get over. I think those are harder than the physical ones (exercise).

You once told me we have to just take a deep breath and take it one day at a time. Deep breath in, calming breath out.

I had a yoga instructor who use to say "breathe in life, vitality and strength, breathe out disappointment, sickness and conflict. Breathe in permission to stumble, but breathe out permission to fail."

Deep breath in, deep breath out.

One day, one breath, one step at a time.

(((((MASSIVE VIRTUAL HUGS)))))

Debbie said...

We all go though times where we want to give up but where does it get us? Right back where we started. Try and think postive and find out what you would be getting out of giving up.