Saturday, March 3, 2007

I decided......

If this 21 of 30 day thing is working for me with exercise, why not try it with food. It seems the more I exercise, the more I eat.

So, now that I've gotten pretty good at the exercising. Time to add on a new element. For the next 21 of 30 days, I'm going to attempt to not eat sweets. That still gives me about 2 days per week to eat something sweet. Meanwhile, if I just have to eat something sweet, I will attempt in said 21 days to replace it with something sweet, but healthy. Such as fruit, yogurt, juice etc.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

That sounds like a good plan. I am going to come join the limited sweets challenge over on scrappin mommas too!

Debbie said...

I'll join you too! I've found Yoplait thick and creamy light yogurt. Yum! I had been eating Dannon Light and fit yogurt for 1 pt per serving but even though Yoplait has 2 pts per serving, there's more eating satisfaction. It's worth the 2 pts.

J(ohnny), E(ma), T(im), A(nissa) R(ajala).......Jetarajala said...

Oh it's so much harder than I thought it would be. Junk food every where I turned today. The kids had ice cream, the hubby came home with chocolate cookie. Ugg!

But, alas, I had a bag of microwave popcorn instead.