Tuesday, March 6, 2007

13 of 19

Well, I half assed it today, but I managed to break a sweat. But, I have to admit, the instructor put together a really good workout, I think I was just really wiped out.

That's 13 of 19 days.

***************************************************************************



Okay, today is 12 of 18 days. But, I was just shy of 60 mins. I had to stop because my neighbor accidentally locked herself out of her house with her 3 year old and 6 month old baby. To boot it was only 32 degrees outside. Good things she had them all bundled up.

Anyhow, so, that leaves me with 12 days left and 3 days of breaks. I'm not sure I can do 12 days with only 3 days of breaks left. But, I'm gonna try. Maybe I can strategically place the days off. It's my own fault. I took two days off in a row. But, I did get exercise in today, plan on it atleast the next two days, but going for a record on Friday and if my legs are not falling off, maybe, just maybe Saturday. Depends on if we have company or not.

Anyhow, hope you all are doing great!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

You are just doing so great and beating me at my own game!

J(ohnny), E(ma), T(im), A(nissa) R(ajala).......Jetarajala said...

LOL!

Now, if I could only get my "eating" in check. LOL!