Thursday, March 22, 2007

7 of 11

7 of 11 days today (March 29th).

Got into the gym. It was a hard workout today. I was about to give up at 40 minutes, but toughed it out.

******************************************************************************

I went to the gym despite hacking up a lung. This cold just keeps lingering. I didn't feel well, but I managed. Oddly enough, I feel better now.

************************************************************************

5 of 9 days (March 27th). Got to get back on the band wagon.......

Walked today on the treadmill for 55 minutes. Feeling better, but got another cold. Hate exercising when I have a cold.

***********************************************************************************

4 of 5 days. Looking good Mr. Carter!!!!!

Actually, I didn't think I would make it through the entire workout, but I slowed down and managed to get in my 60 minutes.


***********************************************************************************


So far, so good. I almost didn't exercise. I was gonna using being sore from yesterdays workout as an excuse, but decided better of it.

So, that is 3 of 4 days!

Whoo!

1 comment:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

You are doing great! Keep up the good work!