Wednesday, April 11, 2007

La Weight Loss Day 5

Well, I went back today to finish getting the rest of my program. I was a little worried because I had started reading some reviews that were horrible. I called my Mother in Law who was very supportive of the whole thing and made me feel like I hadn't made a huge mistake jumping into this program. They do recommend their LA Lite bars but they are not required. I think I will buy them for a couple of weeks and see how it goes then see if I want to take the plunge into buying the bulk amount of them.
I weighed after eating a very large amount of food at MOPS and am sad to say that I am back up 2 pounds from my take off weight but it is the afternoon and I ate a huge lunch. Hopefully the next weigh in will be better.
I do have to say I just have to get with it... there is no good time to start a diet! We had Easter then I was supposed to go to a Moms of Special Needs Kids meeting with a lot of food, then MOPS today, then tomorrow is supposed to be Pokeeno that always has good food. Crazy. Off I go to plan the rest of my day!

No comments: