Tuesday, April 17, 2007

After a week off work for spring break...

I lost 2.8 lbs. I could hardly believe it but I did. This just proves to me, that I can lose weight even through holidays and vacations. I just need to stay on my program and stay busy. This past week, instead of eating a lot, I worked on my sewing projects that have been piling up. I got a lot accomplished in a week. Several quilt blocks done for different quilts and 1 purse/beach bag done for my youngest daughter, 1/2 another bag done for another daughter and material cut out for a bag for me and material bought for the other two daughters bags. Plus I went to tea twice with one of my friends and managed to still lose weight by saving my flex points for those occasions. I am 2 lbs away from losing 10% of my body weight. I'm 4 lbs away from losing 25 lbs and I'm 9 lbs away from my goal of losing 30 lbs before we go to Italy in June. I'm sure I will make all of those goals!