Tuesday, March 25, 2008

ergh

I don't feel like I have any motivation to lose this weight. I have no money to join a gym but that could change after we sell our house. I want to be healthy for my kids sake. I want to be around a long time for my husband. You would think I have every reason in the world to lose the 60ish pounds I need to lose.
I hate shopping because nothing fits. Try going with all of your skinny friends that think they need to lose weight.
It is to the point though that I really need a new pair of jeans. 2 of my favorite pairs have holes where the sun don't shine. I only have 1 pair left and they are not stretchy. grr.

Motivation......
I want to be thin and healthy. Do I want that because society makes me feel bad about myself? Do I care too much about what others think?

I want to be a good example for my kids. I know I need to show them good eating habits and not the cruddy ones I have.

I want to feel good about myself for my husband. I know he loves me no matter what but I want him to be proud of me too.

I feel like I have started every diet under the sun. The motivation lasts for about 3 days and something comes up to make me quit. I have a good friend who is doing great. Why can't I keep up the pace like she is?

ergh....

No comments: