Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hi Karen

Okay, I started a kick boxing class. Not that foo, foo kickboxing in the regular gym. I started kick boxing classes at my kids karate academy. Okay, one the instructor is really cute (score), two, after taking the class I realized it was exactly what I've needed for the past 5 years (score) and three I don't have to worry about the kids because they are right there on the other side of the gym (score) and four, the boxing gloves they give you stink (minus score).....I'll have to look into buying my own.

So, the way I'm pretty much scoring all over the place....LOL!

Now, if I can only convince the dentist I don't need a root canal and the nutritionist chocolate chips really are good for you.

1 comment:

J(ohnny), E(ma), T(im), A(nissa) R(ajala).......Jetarajala said...

Great the hubby is upset I said my instructor was cute. Like he's never done PT with a hot chick......