Friday, August 31, 2007

I think I am realizing something

I am just gaining and gaining instead of losing and losing like I want to. I know I am an emotional eater but just realized last night how much of it has to do with my kids. Munchkins transition to Kindergarten, my transition to not having her at home all day, Little Mans diagnosis, looking at the future and not knowing if I am doing enough. I like to think I have dealt with my past issues fine but they probably won't be completely resolved until I speak to the person that caused them to let him know he is forgiven.
Then again, maybe I just have the fat virus...where is that cure again?

1 comment:

J(ohnny), E(ma), T(im), A(nissa) R(ajala).......Jetarajala said...

Oh, Karen. It's so hard sometimes isn't it. But, I think your onto something there. For the longest time, I thought I had gotten over everything my mother and I went through while I was growing up. It wasn't until the kids were born, that I had to do some soul searching and realized, while I confronted the situation, I never forgave her.

We just have to take these things one day at a time. Everything that happened when I was a child is taking its toll on my thought processes now. Just have to try and recognize these things when they happen and try to navigate around it or drive hard right through it.

(((((HUGS)))))

Oh yeah, working hard on that fat virus cure. I need more research money.